Kiani PicardAge: 14
Hometown: Warm Springs, OR
Ethnic Heritage: Warm Springs, Wasco
1. Family Traditions: Music is big for us. My mom has 3 kids (my dad passed away when I was 2): Emery 8, me 14, LeiRon 16, and Tre'Shawn 19. I am the only girl. I LOVE R&B love songs. I guess when my dad died, my mom listened to a lot of love songs to get through the pain...I was there to listen to that music with her, to heal our hearts.
2. Artistice Talents/Skills: I love to sing but can be pretty shy with it
3. Goals & Dreams: I really hope that some day I will be able to perform in Madison Square Garden and be able to buy my mom a house, and repay her and the rest of the amazing people that have made an impact in my life. Or... compete on the Alabama state softball field.
4. Greatest Strengths: I seem to have a way with connecting with people. They jut pour out their emotions to me and I just l just love being a person that can be trusted that much.
5. Quirks and Vices:
6. Twitter Hashtag: #neXtgeneration